RESCHEDULED: 8/7 Race Rescheduled to 9/4

Darn rain…

After discussing the situation with the Castlewood State Park Superintendent, we’ve made the decision to reschedule tonight’s race (Thursday, August 7) to Thursday, September 4. Nothing will change about your registration except for the date.

The trails were hit extremely hard these past two days, and with more severe storms expected this afternoon, together we’ve made the decision we feel is best for the long-term condition of the trails at Castlewood.

Although we can not offer refunds for the race, if you have a single-race registration for tonight’s race and can not make the reschedule date, we will offer you the opportunity to switch your registration to another race. Please e-mail Todd directly at: toswald (a) alpineshop.com so he can get you rescheduled quickly.

Thanks for your understanding.

On the bright side, this does allow us to reopen registrations for the series again through next Wednesday, August 13. At the time of this post, fewer than 25 series slots remained open. Please note, that series registrations at this point do not guarantee you a t-shirt. We have very limited quantities remaining.

Sorry, comments are closed for this post.

%d bloggers like this: